World's 1st Sindhi internet magazine
since 2001 in the srvice of Sindhyat
Award winner website SINDHYAT AWARD 2010
Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli ain Sahit Sabha
is a complete Arbi Sindhi Web magazine
It is the India's first magazine publishing monthly in Sindhi
Some pages you can watch in English also.
Sindhi Programs, News & Messages
E-ward, House no. 2,
Award winner Sindhi Sahityakars
[Sindhi Stories Kahaniyun]
[Sindhi Bal Geet]
[100 Bal Nuskha]
Sindhi Photo Gallary
SINDH & SINDHYAT
Sindhi Wall Papers
Asha Chand - DUBAI
Bhau Chetan Ramchandani-DUBAI
Shri Dilip Bulchandani-DUBAI
Shri RAM JAWHARANI
Shri Kanayalal Rupani
The Council was established by Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development for propagation, promotion and development of Sindhi Language. The Council invites applications for the following schemes for the financial year 2012-2013.
a) Two Life Time Achievement Awards
- Outstanding life –time contribution to the cause of Sindhyat, Sindhi language and art, culture and Sindhi Social issues.
- Outstanding Sindhi Literary achievements and life time contribution to the enrichment of Sindhi Language.
- Life-time achievement for overall outstanding literary contribution and education.
- Best literary work of the year.
b) 10 (Ten) Sindhi Merit Awards
- Books published from 01-01-2010 to 31-12-2012 would only be entertained
- Winner of the “Sahitya Academy” (Central) Award shall not be considered.
- The Authors who have received the Award under this scheme are entitled after lapse of six (06) years.
The award committee of the council has categorized for Sindhi literary works ten awards for the years 2013-2014 into following categories:-
Poetry, Fiction (Short story, Novel, Drama), Non-fiction, Translation, Performing and Fine Art, Debutant Writer, Journalism and Research work about Sindhi Literature, Art etc.
2) a) Bulk Purchase of Sindhi Books/ Magazine/ Audio-video Cassettes/ CDs/VCDs/ DVDs for free distribution to Educational Institutions/Schools/Colleges/Public Libraries.
- Books published from 01-01-2010 to 31-12-2012 would only be entertained.
- Audio-video Cassettes/ CDs/VCDs/ DVDs produced from 01-01-2010 to 31-12-2012 would only be considered.
- Audio-video Cassettes/ CDs/VCDs/ DVDs should be received by the Council in good condition with proper packing.
b) Purchase of Copies of Sindhi reference Books.
Like Encyclopedias books of knowledge, anthologies and compilations bibliographies and dictionaries.
The Organizations/Sindhi School Libraries/ Sindhi Panchayats etc who are interested in Sindhi books under Bulk Purchase may send their requests indicating the complete details with mailing address to the Council.
3) Financial Assistance to publication of Books etc. in Sindhi Language.
- Descriptive catalogues of rare manuscripts
- Self-instructors for Sindhi Language written in other language.
- Original writing on linguistic, literary works fiction, drama, poetry, and Ideological, Social, Anthropological and Cultural themes
- Critical edition and/or publication of old manuscripts with or without translations (in other Indian Languages or English).
- Translations and publications in Sindhi Language of books originally published in another Indian or foreign language.
- Any other kind of publication as may be individually accepted as conducive to the promotion of Sindhi Language.
4) Financial Assistance to voluntary organization for selected promotional activities relating to Sindhi Language.
Sindhi Institutions/ NGO should be registered with NGO portal at www.ngosindia.com otherwise shall not be entertained. Such of those Registered Sindhi institution etc. should be registered with NGO portal at www.ngosindia.com) which are in existence for more than six (06) years in the field of propagation of Sindhi Language with assets worth
Rs. 25,000 (Rs. Twenty Thousands Only) and with their Audited Accounts for the preceding 03 (Three) years certified by C.A. are eligible for grants.
5) Sindhi Language Learning Scheme
Sindhi Language Learning Course in Sindhi Language will be run by Sindhi Educational Institutions/Social Service organizations, /Sindhi Panchayats/ Sindhi Women ‘s organizations/State Sindhi Academies’ and Sindhi NGOs.
Interested organizations are required to register themselves with the NCPSL.
Registered Sindhi Institutions etc. should be registered with NGO portal at www.ngosindia.com). The organizations with three years track record and proof of constant assets of Rs.25,000/- only need apply.
Scheme of the NCPSL are under revision and amendments to be carried out during the current financial year 2013-14. The application received will be considered as per the revised/amended Scheme.
The entries should be sent with prescribed proforma to be obtained from NCPSL or download proforma from our website: ncpsl.gov.in up to 26-8-.2013.
The Director, National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language (NCPSL)
West Block –VIII,Wing no-7,First Floor, RK Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066
Phone nos-011-26180104-07 Fax- 011-26180109.
The Council was established by Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development for propagation, promotion and development of Sindhi Language. The Council invites applications for the following schemes for the financial year 2013-2014.
Last date for submission of Applications 26- 08 - 2013
Last date for submission of Applications 26 - 08 - 2013
National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language
(An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Human Resource development)
Click here to Download FORMS